Thursday 13 October 2011

Today In Games Design

Today in games design i spent alot of time using photoshop and scratch. The first thing i did was finish off the Menus. Now including a help screen. I also changed my mind on the main character ans altered the story a little bit. You no longer play as a Detective fighting gangsters but as a Gangster Fighting Gangsters.

In photoshop I edited the gun out of the characters hands (using Magic Wand Tool) and filled in his body where it was using the Clone Stamp Tool. I Made 5 different costumes to make a cycle for walking. Using the Polygon Selection Tool.
This is the new main Character.


In Scratch I Made Codes For walking with the main Character. A code to make the Gun point to the mouse pointer to a certain Amount to allow the player to aim.

This Shows the code for walking with the main character
This image shows the codes for how the gun works. As you can see its a Thompson Sub Machine gun. A favourite on the crime scene in the 30's


I also made a red dot to be used as a target for the Shooter. It sticks to the mouse pointer.

No comments:

Post a Comment