Thursday 20 October 2011

Second half of today (20/10/11)

In the second half of today i put the intro scene into my game and its now programmed to play the scene and go straight to the functioning main menu. I re programmed the buttons so all the menus work together.

I spent some time on photoshop creating a cut scene it shows a grave yard fading to a big dark church where inside the main characters brother is being held captive.

I also created some enemies. I used looney toons 'Rocky And Mugsy' as regular enemies you have to kill in the levels.




I made a gun that the enemies will use


I also designed the 2 levels on paper. They need to be edited before i use them in the game.

I made a stage with a road and path and a few simple building sprites to ad to the city feel of the game. While the green and black background hangs over the actual base of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment