Sunday 6 November 2011

From designing my 2d scratch game i have learned many things.

Firstly I have learned about Scratch, I learned that it is a great piece of software for people like me starting off in the Games Industry. I learned it is very Important that all the game graphics are made to the best of my ability before i start programming. This will save alot of time in the production stage because if I am switching between scratch and Photoshop iu will get confused and waste time changing things.

I have learned it is Very Important to follow the design process thoroughly, the design process gives the game structure and can act as a To-Do list. This to do list can then be broken into section and deadlines can be formed this helps time management too.

It is important to make to-do lists for every sector of designing the game, if you dont set yourself goals you wont accomplish them and therefore get less work done.

I also learned that Research and Brainstorming are alot more important than I thought. I learned that brainstorming helps structure the game and leads to to do lists of ideas that nead to be developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment