Thursday 15 March 2012

UDK Today (15/3/12)

Today in udk I Lerned many new things. Firstly I recapped on what i done last week and tried to fix some of the errors I had. Most of them were fixed by redoing the porcess. The first new thing Ilearned was how to make teleporters. I found it simple. All I needed was two locations to teleport between, two teleporters and put them in the correct position. I set the name in the first one teleport1 and the second one was c alled teleport2. I then set the target for each to the other one.

The next thing I learned today was to fracture static meshes so they cn be broken when shot.

This allows me to select how many chunks I wanted it to break into, support chunks and many more options.

The final thing I did today was fix my ladder I learned today that the arrow of the ladder volume must be pointing towards the wall of mesh i wanted to climb

No comments:

Post a Comment