Thursday 15 December 2011

Concept Board For NOIZESTORM (stage 1)

Today i started making the concept board for my 3d game using photoshop. Over the last few days I have been downloading images and designing the layout for the concept board. Today i started by installing the font i wanted to use. I then changed the colour of the background to a nice Teal colour. This makes it seem like a calm game. But all the writing on the board will be black which has a sence of illrest or mystery.

I devided the page into 9 sections for each of the section I have added a heading and relative images that i previously edited. Here is a picturte of my work so far on the concept board.


Over the next week i plan to finish the Concept board using many different photoshop tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment